The silicone is very durable and can last for many years if looked after correctly. Please follow these simple instructions to ensure the longevity of your pieces.
- The silicone is flexible but should be handled gently. Take care not to pull the silicone parts away from the silver. Be careful not to catch on sharp objects.
- Do not spray any cosmetic products directly on to the jewellery.
- Do not use any other silver cleaning chemicals other than as instructed in Jenny Llewellyn’s care instructions as they can damage the silicone.
- Store in a separate box away from other jewellery.
- Do not leave pieces directly under sunlight for prolonged periods of time (e.g. do not leave on your window sill while not wearing pieces) as this may cause the fluorescent pigments to dull.
- Clean your silicone jewellery as often as you need to. It likes to be washed! See care instructions for full details.
An after care service is available if any of the silicone parts get damaged or you are unsure about cleaning. Silicone parts will be replaced free of charge if the damage is due to a production fault. If items are damaged due to general mis-use, a small charge will apply. Please contact Jenny for more information.