Taking care of your silicone jewellery
• To see pieces glow in the dark, place under a bright or UV light then take to a dark room and see them glow!
• The silicone is very flexible but should be handled gently, please take care not to pull silicone parts away from the silver.
• Make sure perfume, moisturizers and hairsprays are put on before the jewellery and completely dry. Do not spray any products directly on to the jewellery
• For silicone parts damp fingers and gently rub silicone between fingers (a little washing up liquid can also be used). Pat dry with a towel. Once completely dry dab a little unperfumed talcum powder over the surface and rub off excess.
• For Silver parts: Matt Finish- use a green scourer and rub over silver parts to remove any stains/marks on the surface. Or brush a bit of toothpaste over silver parts and rinse off. For shiney finish, a silver cloth can be used.
Do not use any other silver cleaning chemicals as they can damage the silicone.
An after care service is available if any of the silicone parts get damaged or you are unsure about cleaning